Administrative/Client Support Specialist - Entry Level - Itasca, IL
Administrative/Client Service Specialist (Heavy data entry)
Entry Level: 0 - 5 years experience
Salary: $47,320 (overtime eligible) + $8,400 target yearly performance bonus
Our client manufactures and sells factory automation and R&D equipment to increase efficiency, support product development, and improve quality control for their customers. With 70% of their products being world/industry first and strong direct-sales approach, their operating profit margin is 53% leading to the 6th highest position in terms of market cap. Through their direct sales approach, they identify their customers’ challenges firsthand and provide the most innovative technologies to further support their development.
The Client Service Specialist provides outstanding support to customers and outside sales force with a smile and a sense of urgency. Responsibilities include:
- Responding quickly and efficiently to supplier requests, assisting with returns, routing inbound calls, order entry, and answering general process, order status, & tracking questions.
- Excellent communication & analytical skills, and a high attention to detail.
- Heavy data entry and working in a fast paced environment.
- Proactive, self-motivated, task-oriented individual who is able to work independently with minimal oversight. The candidate should be a flexible and creative thinker who, along with successfully managing their administrative workload, will contribute to the customer service department by demonstrating leadership and finding ways to improve & streamline our processes.
- Fast paced environment consisting of purchase order and price quotation entry from customers into a Windows based database
- Analyze and remedy customer issues
- Route technical support calls to the appropriate product specialist or technical group
- Receive and respond to inbound phone calls from customers and product specialists with a sense of urgency and accuracy
- Participate in goal projects while maintaining daily workload
- 4-year degree required
- Proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Office, and Outlook
- Ability to type at 50 WPM
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multitask
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, activities, and projects for timely completion
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify complex problems, evaluate options based on the information supplied, and determine appropriate solutions
- Friendly, flexible and accommodating
- Communication Skills - communicate complex ideas and solutions in a simplified fashion
- Ability to establish and maintain pleasant interpersonal relationships via phone and email
- Leadership potential - ANY leadership experience is fine
- Previous Administrative or Customer Service background is beneficial
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Contact: [email protected]
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Administrative/Client Support Specialist - Entry Level
Location: Itasca, IL
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 353007
Posted Date: 3/4/2019