Intuitive Surgical is a leader in the medical device industry. Through the development of intelligent robotic technologies, Intuitive Surgical strives to make surgery more effective, less invasive and easier on surgeons, patients, and their families.
As an Assembly Technician you will:
- Assemble a variety of products
- Operate and set up production equipment
- Strive to meet requirements for workmanship, safety, and productivity
- Perform inspection of your and other’s work
For the Assembly Technician position we look for people with the following abilities:
- Read, write and understand English
- Basic math – add, subtract, multiply and divide multi-digit numbers, including decimals
- Use personal computers as part of daily work
- Work in a controlled environment room (i.e. clean room)
- Work either day or swing shift
Advantage xPO is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories.